Tuesday 10 July 2012

Just a Friend dropping in

Hi All,
           I hope your all keeping well. I’m sure that you’ve all done very well with your brilliant work as I have been keeping an eye on your Bloggs. I’m sorry I haven’t been in-touch. Unfortunately I had a bit of an accident and tore my stomach lining and also tore a muscle in my shoulder and so over the next three months I’ve got to have three operations.
Any way I’m going to keep watching the bloggs and hope you all do very well in the future, as I’m sure you will.
I’d like to thank both Dave and all of the students for all of the kindness that you’ve shown me over both of the courses.
                                    Fond regards
                                                               Peter

7 comments:

  1. Hi Peter,

    Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you are feeling okay?

    I was going to drop in this evening to say thanks to Dave, and to you too for the lifts home. Sometimes even a short distance can feel like a long way.

    Hope all goes well and that you are soon on the road to recovery,

    Regards,

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this :( What a terrible time you have been having. I hope that your operations go well and that you are convalescing in style. Great to know you will still be keeping your eye on our blogs and I hope we will see some more of your photography on your blog as well!
    Take good care.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you get better soon.
    Look after yourself.
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well soon. Take care of yourself! I agree with everyone here, looking forward to seeing more of your work on the blog. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no Pete! Sounds like you've had a rough time. Hope you're on the mend soon, all the best, Terry x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh if it's not one thing!!! you'll be on first name terms with the surgeon soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best Pete. Hope you're back to your on the mend soon! Take care

    Darren

    ReplyDelete